Thursday 26 December 2013

Project 7 Exhibition Day

After all the hard-work we have experienced during the past few weeks, and here comes the moment for us to display our 'blood and tears' towards public. I felt so relieved and quite happy because our nightmare it's over and finally can sleep well in the following weeks. Exhibition day is a quite meaningful day for all of us. However, the saddest part is I failed to present myself on that day because I have to go back my hometown mourning for my grandma.

Although I can't participate on that day but I have tried my best to take part on every preparation and making of the exhibition on that day because I'm a part HBP-ians too! The theme of our exhibition is 'floating lines'. We are distributed into 7 groups with our major to think about the decoration of our own board with a banner that represent us. We travelling around in order to buy our stuff and making of our banner. With that, we spent a lot of moment among ourselves- QS-ians, know each other better and bond between us turns to be stonger. I'm proud to be a part of QS family :) We spent our days and nights in drum on the environment decoration. We share jokes and different experience on those days. Most of us doing things with a smiley face. Finally, the day has came- The Floating Lines Exhibition Days! We present ourselves with formal attire- White top and black bottom. Everyone welcomed our audience happily with open hand. We take photo together and treat it as a good day to remember :)


Our QS banner !

~~Project 1~~


~~Project 2~~


~~Project 3~~

   

~~Project 4~~


~~Project 5~~


These are the products selected for display. I'm proud that two of my projects are selected #unexpected #happy . Have a nice day ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment